AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, my name is David Wiley and I am trying to figure our why in google analytics that region of who

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my name is David Wiley and I am trying to figure our why in google analytics that region of who has visited my site?

Thank you,

David

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi, my name is David Wiley and I am trying to figure our why in google analytics that region of

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David and welcome to the forum.  This is really an Analytics question but I'm feeling generous...

Log into your Analytics account and the profile for your website.  If you're not seeing it already, click on "Reporting" in the top orange bar, then on the left under "Standard Reports", click on "Audience" then "Demographics".  You should now see a further option there labelled "Location".  Click on this and a map will appear showing where your clicks come from.  You can click on the map or the locations listed to "drill down" to more detail.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits