AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Hey, people, I want to know, how I can measure phone calls from Google AdWords on Analytics? Thanx

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, ladies and gentlemen

I'm want to know, how I can measure phone calls and Voip calls from Google AdWords in Google Analytics. I'd seen on divers blogs, PPC Hero, Search Engine Wants and others, but I don't have a answer. Somebody can help me?

P.S.: I'm brazilian, maybe the settings are different in your city, but don't have problem, I also want to know.

Thanks to all! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hey, people, I want to know, how I can measure phone calls from Google AdWords on Analytics? Tha

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi dsbdani7pontos,

In order to track the phone call details in Google Analytics specifically, I would recommend you to look into this Apps Gallery section of Google Analytics and speak with the vendor who could integrate the phone call data for Adwords and other sources (if you want) into your analytics account.

Hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

Re: Hey, people, I want to know, how I can measure phone calls from Google AdWords on Analytics? Tha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, Pankaj1782, thanks for your answer!

But the apps, or almost all, are only US and UK. This no good for me, haha.

One more time, thanks!