AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Call Extension on PC and Tablet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys. I just set up call extensions for PC and Tablet campaigns. Google shows statistics but I can´t preview my ad copy. How can I do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Juan Pablo B
September 2015

Re: Help with Call Extension on PC and Tablet

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Juan,

Have you tried the Ads Preview tools. Please select the location, domain and other setting as your account and enter a keyword from the account.It will show u ads like it were appearing on Google.

Please don't worry and you wont be charged for that.

Here is the link: https://adwords.google.com/d/AdPreview/?__u=1000000000&__c=1000000000

If you still need any help please let me know. More than happy to troubleshoot. Thanks,

KC

www.adathon.in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Cool. Thanks. Yes, I´ve tried it. My ads still weren´t showing up on the adpreview tool. I think they are working because I´m seeing clicks on them, I just can´t get a ppreview of how they look.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Juan Pablo B
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

The Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool gives you a view of how the search environment appears for our ad at that moment. 

If you're not seeing your ad, it may be because your ad isn't eligible to appear--for instance, if your Ad Rank only qualifies for page two of the search results, you won't see it "previewed" on page one. Or, if you have your ads set to display, for instance, in Illinois but you're actually located in Oregon? If you didn't reset the location marker for the test, then it's not going to show you your ad because you're out of the targeted area.

What message does the tool give you? Above the "preview page" that shows the ads is a diagnosis area. There should be a line that says, "Showing ads right now?" It will either show a Yes or a No with a reason.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*