AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Help with Assisted Converions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me with Assisted Conversions..Like how it works with a example? I have a overview in my mind, just want to confim whether i am on the right path.

Look forward for your replies.

Thanks in Advance..Smiley Happy

Regards,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PPC Tuneup
September 2015

Re: Help with Assisted Converions

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Example:

I click an ad in campaign A

10 days later: I click an ad in campaign B.

I convert

= 1 assisted conversion in registered for campaign A, and 1 (direct) conversion for campaign B 

Let´s say the conversion occurs more than 30 days after the click on the campaign A ad. Then no assisted conversion is registered (because of the 30 day cookie duration)

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Azeem,

As per my understanding, Assisted conversions are those conversions, which might have actually helped in getting the actual conversions for you. 

You can get the reports for those keywords which actually assisted in getting conversions for you but were not the actual ones which got conversions. This would help you understand which keywords (on top of converting keywords) played their role in getting conversions for you. I believe these reports are really helpful when you have to take informed decisions on whether to pause one keyword or not.

Read more from this reference: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722023?hl=en&

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author PPC Tuneup
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Example:

I click an ad in campaign A

10 days later: I click an ad in campaign B.

I convert

= 1 assisted conversion in registered for campaign A, and 1 (direct) conversion for campaign B 

Let´s say the conversion occurs more than 30 days after the click on the campaign A ad. Then no assisted conversion is registered (because of the 30 day cookie duration)