AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Help Intelligently Controlling Monthly Account Budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm looking for the best way to control my monthly budget at the account level – WITHOUT being an MCC. Monthly invoicing is not an option for me, as our monthly spend is below Google's required $5K a month for that option.

It seems like limiting spend on a daily budget basis is my only option at the moment. Does anyone have automation rules or scripts to implement for other budget options?

Ideally, I'd like to be able to set a monthly budget, say, $2K, and then have budgeting flexibility to adjust when certain campaigns are doing well and receiving clicks, other budgets are lowered. Is this just totally impossible at my current spending level?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Automatic rules or a script. - These are the options available.

Start with automatic rules. Do remember though that adding 10% to a daily budget and later reducing by 10% will not bring you back to the same starting point....

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks! Do you have a script that you would recommend?