AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Help: Impr. assisted conv. and direct traffic reporting

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I'm working on my account and i have a tall order og Impr. assisted conv. Is this just an impr. with no click's on my ad and then a new search for a different keyword witch then got the conv.? I'm i getting this the right way?

I also have a question about people seeing my ads or clickin on them but not converting.
If they visit my page with a direct click - Can this report as if the click came form paid search in analytics?

Thanks guys!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Greger F
September 2015

Re: Help: Impr. assisted conv. and direct traffic reporting

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes, assist impressions mean that your ad showed up and wasn't clicked, but these impression helped your customer to get the last click before conversion.

And assist clicks are all the clicks leading up to a conversion except for the last click.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great, but i updated the message, do you know about the assisted impr. conv. for a later direct click to my page. Is there a rapport for this in analytics?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
By default Adowrds counts conversion within 30 days after click, so if someone clicks (not impression) your ad and doesn't make any conversion then back after one week and type your site in his browser it will count as adwords conversion( this click will not be counted as paid in analytics), but if he comes back over 30 days and make conversion, it won't be counted as conversion. ( you can adjust your conversion window form 7 to 90 days as you prefer).