AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Having problems with Google Remarketing tag. Google not detecting Adwords tag.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I am trying to implement google remarketing onto my website. I have followed all the instructions and placed the tag in the correct place on the theme code but I still get this message:

'We haven't detected the AdWords tag on your website or in your app'

The website I installed the code on is www.damesanddimes.co.uk Does anyone know why?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Having problems with Google Remarketing tag. Google not detecting Adwords tag.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Cagla,

I didn't find any error within the remarketing tag as well as Google analytics tag, on this url.

Please cross check if your have used the remarketing tag from the same adwords account which you are accessing.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Having problems with Google Remarketing tag. Google not detecting Adwords tag.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Archit,

Thank you for checking. I have definitely used the same tag. Is it simply a case of waiting for google to update the message?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Yes, wait for some time if you have implemented it just now.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ah I see. Do you know how long this would take?

Thank you.