AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Has there been any recent problems with adwords conversion tracking?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear savvy people,

The last week my adwords account results have plummeted to almost nothing, yet analytics still shows that paid search is doing fine, so I suspect there is something wrong with the tracking. The thing is: adwords uses the imported Goal from analytics.

Is this something that I should act on now, or will it magically fix it self?

Re: Has there been any recent problems with adwords conversion trackin

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yes, me too have witnessed the same and asked to AdWords Representatives but they only suggested me to import Goals from Analytics.

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, there has been a problem with Conversion Tracking. But its happening only for conversions which are imported into adwords from analytics.

I have already received an email stating that they are working on the issue,.

"Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for keeping our AdWords community informed as well. I have just heard back from the technical team, and this is a technical issue that our engineers are aware of and they are working on it. I do appreciate you reaching out to us, as we now have your case to help troubleshoot the issue and resolve it as soon as possible.

I will keep you updated while our engineers are correcting the issue, and I appreciate your patience as we work on a resolution.

Best,

Jacqueline E."

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Jacqueline,

thanks for the heads up. Would you be able to keep us all up to date about this issue?

Much appreciated :-)

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes, it would have been nice if Google was open about this problem. Or else they should have put that on the exisitng list of issues.