AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

HELP ME

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is a site that is a scam where it allows you to vent on a cheating husband then it puts it on number one on google. It has a hidden IP ADDRESS. It then advertises on their site to get rid of the content. This is extremely damaging for this man I put up as he will lose his kids and life over this. I need your help badly. I have been denied by google. Please HELP ME...Webmaster wants money to get rid of it but my friend says there are 30 adds, I need help from google. He will sue me or google . Its going to become legal if he doesn't find out.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: HELP ME

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi KT.
Wow, haven't seen a post like this in the forum before Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, this is the AdWords forum.
Your best bet is to ask for advice on the webmaster central help forum here -https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Please be aware though, if you want any help at all, you're going to have to calm down and provide a LOT of detail. Try explain the problem like you would to a 5 year old. EXTREMELY detailed. Don't leave out anything (except the poor man's name).

Going to leave my personal opinion of what happened well clear of this one.
Good luck!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: HELP ME

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi KT.
Wow, haven't seen a post like this in the forum before Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, this is the AdWords forum.
Your best bet is to ask for advice on the webmaster central help forum here -https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Please be aware though, if you want any help at all, you're going to have to calm down and provide a LOT of detail. Try explain the problem like you would to a 5 year old. EXTREMELY detailed. Don't leave out anything (except the poor man's name).

Going to leave my personal opinion of what happened well clear of this one.
Good luck!