2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

HELP ME

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There is a site that is a scam where it allows you to vent on a cheating husband then it puts it on number one on google. It has a hidden IP ADDRESS. It then advertises on their site to get rid of the content. This is extremely damaging for this man I put up as he will lose his kids and life over this. I need your help badly. I have been denied by google. Please HELP ME...Webmaster wants money to get rid of it but my friend says there are 30 adds, I need help from google. He will sue me or google . Its going to become legal if he doesn't find out.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: HELP ME

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi KT.
Wow, haven't seen a post like this in the forum before Smiley Happy

Unfortunately, this is the AdWords forum.
Your best bet is to ask for advice on the webmaster central help forum here -https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters

Please be aware though, if you want any help at all, you're going to have to calm down and provide a LOT of detail. Try explain the problem like you would to a 5 year old. EXTREMELY detailed. Don't leave out anything (except the poor man's name).

Going to leave my personal opinion of what happened well clear of this one.
Good luck!