AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Graph Adwords Reports - how to...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

How to make good looking Adwords Reports? I mean reports with bars, pie charts etc. Reports generated by Adwords Panel are just numbers.... Is importing them to excel and manually created graphs the only solution...?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kasia I
September 2015

Re: Graph Adwords Reports - how to...

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Kasia I,

I'm not aware of such an option within AdWords, but there are third party paid tools like Doubleclick Search, Marin, etc which ease account management as well as reporting. Excel graphs are the best option if you aren't looking for a paid tool for this purpose.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kasia I
September 2015

Re: Graph Adwords Reports - how to...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I recall reading in one of the leading blogs (of the industry) that Google is currently testing a more visualized  version of the reporting tool (e.g. Colored  bars, pies, colored graphs, etc...). Until this is released in full scale, your best option, as @Sumanth Sridhar mentioned, is a 3rd party tools or Excel.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’