AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google is a scammer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

Well my name is sonu and once i had a issue with my system and i search for solution and i found a comapny name under ad with 5 star rating. they resolved my issue and charged approx $19999 but now they are not available on the same page any more and they are not picking up my calls as well.

Please ask the company to return my money back else i will post this to social media to make other user aware , my lawer said its a scam and google support scam.

Thats why i am informing u to stop this or i will take the step accordingly.

Name of website- 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
April 2016

Re: google is bad

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Someshwar,

This is a forum where typically advertisers try helping each other. As for you 2 posts, I am not sure I fully understand them. I the first one you say: "they resolved my issue and charged approx...".

If they did not, in fact, resolve the issue yet and you think they are scammers, that's of course not a 5 star service. So again: if you are disappointed and wish to raise a complaint, you are advised to click on

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1#ts=6006595

Next select "Other Ad Issue" and "An ad violates other AdWords policies", fill in the boxes at the bottom of the page and hit Submit.

Hope the above will help a bit.

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

google is bad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All

well my name is sonu and i am TX sates, i am india for my offical visit, i came across with some mcafee issue and i search it and i found a website name www.anitvirusproblem.com on your ads page and i clicked it and they said mcafee is blocking gmail id that why my gmail states about suspicious login and i paid to them about $199.99.

Now they are not picking up my call, i am still facing the same suspicious login 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
April 2016

Re: google is bad

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Someshwar,

This is a forum where typically advertisers try helping each other. As for you 2 posts, I am not sure I fully understand them. I the first one you say: "they resolved my issue and charged approx...".

If they did not, in fact, resolve the issue yet and you think they are scammers, that's of course not a 5 star service. So again: if you are disappointed and wish to raise a complaint, you are advised to click on

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/4578507?rd=1#ts=6006595

Next select "Other Ad Issue" and "An ad violates other AdWords policies", fill in the boxes at the bottom of the page and hit Submit.

Hope the above will help a bit.

Best,
Lakatos