AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics shows my site has NO visits?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have had google analytics for a couple of years but I just checked and it says I have no visit to my website.  Zero.  I am not sure what is wrong.  I know I have had many visits through google adwords.

I just changed a setting to Yes for auto tracking.  Could that be the problem?

My website is www.vitacuraenglish.cl

Thanks,

Andy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author apmnelson
September 2015

Re: foRe: Google analytics shows my site has NO visits?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I think I fixed it.  There was no google analytics code in my wix admin area.  I put it in and now I may have to wait three days to see if it worked.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

View solution in original post

Re: Google analytics shows my site has NO visits?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi apmnelson and welcome to the forum.  If you're seeing no visits at all the most likely explanation is that the Analytics code snippet has either been removed from the website or is no longer working.

Have you made any changes to the site that coincide with when the reporting stops?  Can you see an exact date the reporting stops on?

I have to say I've had a quick look at the source of your home page and can't see the Google Analytics code in there so you should probably check your site build.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

foRe: Google analytics shows my site has NO visits?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

What is an "Analytics Code Snippet".

Not sure if I made any changes on the reporting, but I'll have a look.

I will also check with WIX to see if there is something there that I have not done correctly with the "build".

Thanks,

Andy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author apmnelson
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I think I fixed it.  There was no google analytics code in my wix admin area.  I put it in and now I may have to wait three days to see if it worked.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Andy, I'm not sure if this is a limitation of Wix, but Analytics data should start coming through within a few hours (assuming, of course, that you have visitors in that time).

By "code snippet" I meant the bit of JavaScript that needs to be pasted into a website to make Analytics read the site.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Its up and running now. Andy -- Andrew Nelson www.vitacuraenglish.cl xxx@xxx.com Avenida xxxxxxxxxx Vitacura Celular xxxxxx