AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics and adwords conversion problem

Gem
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Gem
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi my problem is Google analytics conversion result is not appearing in Adwords.it is properly linked, enabled auto tagging and cost data.

What's the issue?

1 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gem
September 2015

Re: Google analytics and adwords conversion problem

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I believe you are talking about importing goals from analytics to adwords.

If that is the case does your account full fill following conditions.

• You've opted into data sharing in your Analytics account.
  • On a per-type basis, your Analytics goal or transaction has received active traffic from an AdWords ad at some point.

and fulfilling all the conditions you will need to wait about 48 hrs after which a button called "Import from Analytics" in your conversion tab will be enabled and then you can import your goals in adwords

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Generally Analytics goals will not become available for import as conversions in AdWords until there have been (approx) 10 goal completions from AdWords traffic.

Once the goal is imported there is a (really annoying) 48 hour or so time lag between the two - and no-one knows why.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
As Nik explained, when you have some goals data availalbe in analytic then you need to go in conversion section and there you will find "import from analytic". Just click on it and it will show all your goals. Just select & import.
If you have no goals then this option will not be availalble(highlighted) to import.
The data takes 48+ hours to update in adwords.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

I believe you are talking about importing goals from analytics to adwords.

If that is the case does your account full fill following conditions.

• You've opted into data sharing in your Analytics account.
  • On a per-type basis, your Analytics goal or transaction has received active traffic from an AdWords ad at some point.

and fulfilling all the conditions you will need to wait about 48 hrs after which a button called "Import from Analytics" in your conversion tab will be enabled and then you can import your goals in adwords

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Generally Analytics goals will not become available for import as conversions in AdWords until there have been (approx) 10 goal completions from AdWords traffic.

Once the goal is imported there is a (really annoying) 48 hour or so time lag between the two - and no-one knows why.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
As Nik explained, when you have some goals data availalbe in analytic then you need to go in conversion section and there you will find "import from analytic". Just click on it and it will show all your goals. Just select & import.
If you have no goals then this option will not be availalble(highlighted) to import.
The data takes 48+ hours to update in adwords.