AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google analytic with Bing ads and other ppc traffic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can I still use Google analytic if I promote clickbank products with Bing ads and other ppc traffic? Or is it against the rules?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author emily j
September 2015

Re: Google analytic with Bing ads and other ppc traffic

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emily,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

YES, you can very well use the Analytics code on your website, irrespective of your marketing ways.  It generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. It's the most widely used website statistics service.

Google Analytics can track visitors from all referrers, including search engines and social networks, direct visits and referring sites. It also tracks display advertising, pay-per-click networks, email marketing and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents as well.

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Emily,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

YES, you can very well use the Analytics code on your website, irrespective of your marketing ways.  It generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. It's the most widely used website statistics service.

Google Analytics can track visitors from all referrers, including search engines and social networks, direct visits and referring sites. It also tracks display advertising, pay-per-click networks, email marketing and digital collateral such as links within PDF documents as well.

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You are Welcome Emily Smiley Happy Glad I could Help !!