AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google analitycs

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google tracking code for analytic does not work.. 

I linked everything correctly i created all as said and i check on site code and i see there the google tracking code, but in the board of Google analytic it says code not connected. 

Here you can check on www.regalcar.md/ro

Could anybody help?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google analitycs

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Crusty,

I see that the code is placed on the site but throws the Missing HTTP Response error.

Missing HTTP Response denotes that, while the Google Analytics code was detected in the page source, the script itself did not execute. Each time the Google Analytics script executes, we expect an HTTP Response carrying the tracking request to Google’s servers.

This means that the Google Analytics code is not implemented properly on the page and no data will be collected.
Recommended Action: Reinstall the Google Analytics snippet by removing the current iteration, copy a new version from the Analytics interface, and insert that version into the site.

Hope this Helps.
- Prashanth Reniguntala

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Crusty,

I just check your website using the Google Tag Manager ( a very helpful tool just FYI) and it gave me a message that part of your GA code is outside the <head> tag.

Here is the screenshot for your reference:

GA Code Error.png

You can see the two lines that are outside the <head> tag and far as I understand, unless you get this fixed, your GA code will not fire properly.

Hope this helps!

Cheers!

Shashank

P.S. - If you would like to download Google Tag Manager, you can do so by going to Chrome or Mozilla Browser App Store.

Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Crusty,

Did you manage to fix the issue with your GA code?

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Also, what Shashank said is right, please remove the code and add the code again and this time add it between the Tags mentioned.

This should be resolved immediately. Be assured.

-Prashanth Reniguntala