AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords conversion tracking unverified

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My conversion tracking has been unverified for 48 hours. I have installed google Tag Assistant which is showing no error. I have put conversion Code properly that I know. I am getting clicks and conversion from my ads. But it has not yet been tracked in adwords conversion column. 

Is there any possible ways to sort this issue?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google adwords conversion tracking unverified

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Dobzi,

Thanks for posting to the Community! If you've installed the code correctly and are not seeing errors with Tag Assistant, you like just need to wait for a conversion to happen through AdWords.

You mentioned that you are getting clicks and conversion from your ad--how do you know you are getting conversions, if your code is not tracking yet?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi CassieH,
Thank you for your reply. I have maintained a separate landing page & thank you for that campaign without giving any link back to our main site. Then, I have confirmed that I am having conversion by using the landing page URL.

My Tracking conversion was verified now. But the thing is that track clicks as conversions. I would like to track conversion when someone would submit the contact form. Kindly help me to resolve it?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Dobiz I

The AdWords system will track only what you ask it for. Scripts/pixels are very much obedient you know, they don't do anything more or less than what we ask them for. Smiley Happy

If you want to track contact form submissions as conversions, you can follow the detailed guide here. Make sure that your form is redirected to the 'thank-you' page only when it is submitted successfully.

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter