AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords: Conversion % age for mobile app installs?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there. We are creating a mobile app for kids in the age group of 3-8 years. It is a fun educational game.

We are targeting parents in the age group of 25-40 in UK and India.

Could you give me some advice on a range of conversion %age that is acheivable. We are on android and iOS.

Any other advice about setting up these ads is most welcome.

Wanted to figure our our marketing budget in a precise way. So this is important to us

Cheers

Shivankit Arora

<email address edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google adwords: Conversion % age for mobile app installs?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Shivankit,

In order to drive more downloads of your mobile app, AdWords have different options which can be utilized to the best of your efforts matching your marketing budget.

Honestly the range you are looking for is not predictable as far as my understanding goes because that really depends upon how your app gets rating on various platforms i.e iTunes and Play Store. Make sure that you describe your app page in an effective way so that users know what they are looking for.

You can drive users to download your app by creating Mobile app installs campaigns. Find more details around this here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6032059

You can create a dedicated Mobile App Engagement Campaign (currently for limited advertisers) if you have that option available. More details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6032073?hl=en

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Re: Google adwords: Conversion % age for mobile app installs?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Shivankit A,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

It's not practical to expect a precise percentage of achievable conversion rate without knowing the campaigns and business well. To me, you should not be concerned much about conversion percentage, you should put more weight on knowing the cost per lead that you are paying. It can simply be found out by dividing Cost Per Click by your present Conversion Rate

Once you know your cost per lead, compare it with the average profit that a conversion brings to you. It will give you a clear idea about the direction you are heading. You will be able to set more practical conversion rates for your campaigns. 

Hope it helps. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.