AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google adwords Bounce rate

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

In Google Adwords, For some keywords, I am getting 0 bounce rate but very high Visits and Avg time Duration.

Can you tell me How is this possible and Why this is happening?

Thanks in Advance
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google adwords Bounce rate

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi neerajkv30
Welcome to Adwords community.

Personally i will be very happy to see 0 bounce rate Smiley Happy and take a printount of that report and frame it in my office.

Jokes apart you should look at following

1. Redirects : if your landing page is redirect from one page to another page then your bounce rate will become zero.

2. Virtual pageviews: If you have virtual pagevies on body load or somewhere in the middle triggering automatically then your bouncerate will become zero

Hope this helps

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi neerajkv30,

Those sounds like good stats to me. People who click on your ads are staying on your site for a while and they are looking at other pages on your site before leaving. 

What was you main concern about this?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Below are some stats for 3 keywords.

Keyword   |  Visits %   |   New Visits  |  Pages / Visit    |  Avg. Visit Duration | Bounce Rate | Goal Completions

Keyword 1          5               100.00%           2                           0:08:49              0.00%                      0

Keyword 2          5               100.00%           5.2                        0:01:06              0.00%                     0

Keyword 3          5               100.00%           6.2                        0:38:05              0.00%                      0

Which metrices do i look for and what possible can i make to increase the goal conversion and other metrices?

Thanks

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

Where pageviews are more than 2 my redirection and vpv theory goes for a toss for sure. Can you help us with number of visits on eacch keyword for better analysis 

Regards, Nik

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Nik,

Let me check both of them.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

The second column is No. of visits itself for each keyword, By mistake I placed the % from New Visits to Visits column.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author neerajkv30
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 8
Top Contributor Alumni

HI

Well that 5 visits is probably too less data to draw any conclusions. And is probably a very real and nice day these 5 visitors seem to be very relavant visitors with genuine interest in your product/ service. 

But its impossible to analyize anything with just 5 visits

Hope it helps

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author neerajkv30
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi neerajkv30,

Nik is bang on here.

Coming to some conclusion with only 5 visits is not adviced. Wait for some more data and then analyse the situation of your keywords with respect to website engagement.

I would also advice to look at the matched search queries for your keywords and then analyse the picture, whether it looks realistic to you or not.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
But we always can not consider Bounce Rate=0% as a good sign...right? I mean when the number of clicks is -0-, then the Bounce rate will be 0 which is not good.