AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Forwarding Call for wordpress multi site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can I installed GFC in WP multisite? I used a plugin to insert first code in Header and footer plugin. But now I still need items adjusted in the <body> tag and phone numbers of the site. This is a Multi Site WP so I can't just go in and insert code to <body> or it will affect the 100's of other site that use this same theme. But I only want it for one site. Is there a plugin or some other trick I can use to get this GFC functioning?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Forwarding Call for wordpress multi site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I think you are talking about website call conversions here using Google forwarding number. Let us know if that's not the case.

Watch this video where step by step instructions have been explained on how to perform this task on your website:-

More details and requirements are described here:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6095883?hl=en

Does this help?

Pankaj

Re: Google Forwarding Call for wordpress multi site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, you are right, its the call conversions. I have seen these videos and other instructions of how to insert the codes, however I do not have the capability to do this. Because of the structure of our wordpress MULTISITE installation (running 100+ websites from one wordpress install) editing the site template files to add the code will not work as you would expect. This will skrew up all the other network sites tracking results. Is there another way around it instead of going into the the template itself? Like a plugin to add the code in </Body>? I've added the first part in the "Header and Footer Plugin" but now I need to add the second code inside the </Body>. Any advise would be much appreciated.