AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Conversion not updating the count

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

we added a new website using single page app and added google adwords conversion thru Google tag manager and I could see the pixels are fired when I see in network tab but the count is not updating when I went and see conversion reporting tab.. And also I understand for test orders it wont fire but I see many real orders in our database but I see only one order for yesterday

Not able to see the count reflected..

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Leela

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Conversion not updating the count

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Stan P,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

Did you check your conversion implementation with Tag Assistant Chrome Extension to make sure it is not the issue? Also, make sure that you are tracking the right success page. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ratan-Jha

I do checked using tag assistant and and thru network tab able to see the conversions fired..

Thanks
Leela

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Are counting unique conversions or all conversions? And what's conversion window?

Thanks
Ratan Jha

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Conversions reported in AdWords are *only* the ones following clicks on your AdWords ads, not all conversions occurring on your site.
Another way to verify your implementation is to use the GTM debug mode to see if your tag is really triggered by GTM.

If you want more help you could share your site so we can double-check for you.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah I understand the conversions are the ones clicked thru adwords ads.. And the orders that I am referring are real orders which means thru adwords click.
I used Tag assistant and also able to see in the network tab that the conversions are actually fired..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is Unique Conversions and the window is 30 days..
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Stans P
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The conversions started to show up.. Thanks..