AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Conversion Tag

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having a huge problem in trying to track conversions. 

My client has a website and developers. I am sending them the code for Conversion to track on Click however the tag is saying its inactive and the developers are saying that they are doing everything 100% correct. 

12341.JPG

I have also tried using Google TAG Assistant and recorded all the progress and I am getting the following errors: 

image.png

The developers are still saying that they did 100% correct and I am not sure what I need to do next. All I know is that I need this 100% working in order for me to optimise. 

Can anyone help? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Conversion Tag

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Are you trying to track a unique thank you page URL or a popup or iframe?  

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Google Conversion Tag

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You must have access to the iframe code to  install the code.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Google Conversion Tag

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Cameron_R

1. Conversions are happening but not being tracked 100%.

This is the code I found and everything seems to match up which seems to be living within an iframe:

<iframe name="google_conversion_frame" title="Google conversion frame" width="300" height="13" src="https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/viewthroughconversion/859051824/?random=1493307608294&amp..." frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no"></iframe>

This is also a snippet of the code when I viewed the source code as per your instructions.

Google Code.JPG

Where can I send you the website url - cos I am not sure what is wrong here. 

Google Conversion Tag

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Cameron R

This is a peer to peer community with the goal of sharing information practices and solutions among all advertisers, current, and future ones who might search  about the same issue.

Offering an offline support is not allowed (as also mentioned in the community guilinelin). I archived your post on that.

Thanks for the corporation.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Conversion Tag

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV,

Thanks for the clarification. In this scenario, I was under the inclination that Kurt needed to provide sensitive information, which is why I offered an offline solution so I could dive deeper into the problem. Also, my intention was to update this community forum with the solutions we discovered without compromising his data.

That being said, I now fully understand the guidelines. All communication will be kept on the community forums, moving forward! Thanks 

Google Conversion Tag

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Kurt B

post your web url in this forum so any of the experts can assist!