AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a simple way to get Analytics reports without ploughing through all the articles written and setting up hundreds of metrics. This is all far too complicated for the lay person. Can I still access the Old Version which was very straightforward to set up and to read off.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Google Analytics

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Wendy,

I am afraid but as per the recent announcement from Google on July 17th, old version of GA has been completely removed. See this for details.

And to specifically talk about the Google Analytics reports and all, there is a dedicated Analytics forum for that. You can re-post your question about the specific reports which you are facing trouble and the Community will address that.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Wendy,

I am afraid but as per the recent announcement from Google on July 17th, old version of GA has been completely removed. See this for details.

And to specifically talk about the Google Analytics reports and all, there is a dedicated Analytics forum for that. You can re-post your question about the specific reports which you are facing trouble and the Community will address that.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi all,

Here is the official blog post announcement:
http://analytics.blogspot.com/2012/07/moving-google-analytics-forward.html

Thanks,