AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics showing Paid keywords under Organic Keywords

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Community,

This is my first post to this community so if anything is offensive that happen by mistake.

I am running my ads from more than one month everthing was fine. All reports are showing perfectly in Google Analytics. Few days ago I changed all my keywords from borad to exact match and problem starts after that. Now Google Analytics is showing most(not all) of my paid keywords under organic keywords. I checked those keywords in SERP but that is not ranking even in first 5 page. 

I explore few post before posting this question and check all the solution suggested there.

1. My Google adowrds & Analytics account is linked.

2. Auto Tagging is On.

Please help me.

Regards

Alok Sharma

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics showing Paid keywords under Organic Keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Alok.

No worries, hardly anything is offensive over here. With the exception of intentionally offensive posts, of course Smiley Happy.

What do you mean Google Analytics shows most of your paid keywords under organic keywords? What are the reports you're looking at? I'm asking this because organic keywords are hardly to be seen nowadays in Analytics since Google moved to secure search and "not provided".
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Google Analytics showing Paid keywords under Organic Keywords

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Alok,

If you are trying to compare the keywords performance by PPC & Organic, I think you should try this report:

Adowrds.jpg