AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics - link to Old version

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey!

I have noticed that the link to the Old version of analytics at the top right of the screen has disappeared. Fortunately it can be seen at the bottom, but I would like to know, when this happened and especially if Google will remove this link anytime in the future.

Thanks!

Manca

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics - link to Old version

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Manca,

Google will most likely move towards the new version full time in the future. I noticed this change yesterday and in order to change it back I had to use the bottom link. My recommendation would be to get used to the new version gradually in the next few weeks and move over to this view. Once you've had a bit of practice it's a whole lot better to use.

Sorry I can't predict whether it will go but my thoughts are as Google progresses so will this.

Thanks,

Liam

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Manca,

In addition to what Liam said, I would like to say that it's been a year since new Google Analytics was made available to everyone. I think it should be enough time for the analytics enthusiasts to get hands on experience to the new GA Smiley Happy

As it's a trend to get rid of the old things and get along with the new ones, I would encourage you to get handy with new Google Analytics so that you don't face complications in using it whenever Google decides to get away with the old interface.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Couldn't have put it better myself :-)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, Liam!

Actually I already use the new version, but the old one helps from time to time Smiley Happy

I also presume that it will be gone sooner or later.

Thank you,

Manca

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Manca,

I was perusing my usual web news sites and found this article.  Apparently, the Analytics Forum blew up yesterday with questions related to this change. 

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey, Pankaj!

Already a year? Smiley Happy well, as I said, I am using the new version and I agree that everyone should get tused to it.

Thanks!

Manca

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.