AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Columns in AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Does anyone know when these new features under "customize columns" will be available to most advertisers?

I still can't see them for any of my clients.

Thanks much in advance!

T

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics Columns in AdWords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Can you elaborate and give some references?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Being more specific...AND helpful....the Google Analytics Data inside AdWords Campiagns, AdGroups etc.

8)

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

OHH ...I have that already implemented on mine, though mostly I use the raw data as presented in the Analytics account. I think the launch was Global. Have you linked AdWords and Analytics?

talexander wrote:

Being more specific...AND helpful....the Google Analytics Data inside AdWords Campiagns, AdGroups etc.

8)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

That's what I find so curious, I thought it was global as well...and all my accounts are linked to the their respective GA accounts, always have been, yet it's not available.

Should I write GA?

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Are you using an English UI (User Interface) for your AdWords accounts?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yes I am. I even thought it may have something to do with accessing a clients account via the MCC, so I logged in directly, didn't see it.

Let me be clear though, I'm not needing to link or access GA via AdWords.

I am trying to use the "customizable columns" options that would/should include the GA options.

I just don't want to waste your time...though i've really appreciated your attention to the issue, truly!

T 8)

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

When you click on the "analysis and tools" tab ----> Google Analytics; do you see you Analytics accounts linked?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
sure do!