AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords call back function not getting called

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello pankaj 

i am working on google adwords call conversion and have followed the steps for the same but  the  _googwcmget(callback  339%3b123456789); the callback function does not get calls dont know why also the  _googwcmget  fucntion  when  called  on  body  tag it gives  undefined  function  error.  could  you  please  help  me  with  this? thank  you.  ketki  deshpande

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords call back function not getting called

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Ketki,

I would suggest going through this particular Google Developers reference and see if this can be of any benefit to you in regard to your query for website call conversion:-

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/conversion-tracking#calls_from_websites

Pankaj

Re: Google Adwords call back function not getting called

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Pankaj

Thanks for the immediate response, but I have implemented the adwords tracking script with help of google developers reference as well. And hopefully I get to know that the call back function gets called only when we click on an ad. Will try with that and if any issues faced would let you know again.

So would again disturb you for the same.

Thank you.