AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords & Analytics

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everyone!

I have a question about Google Analytics. I set up an account for a client on Analytics, which I named -let's say APPLE-. I want to use it to track the website of my client, APPLE. Then I connected my AdWords account to Analytics account to track the AdWords campaign of APPLE.

However, when I click on Acquistion > AdWords > Campaigns on Google Analytics APPLE account, it shows all of my campaigns created on AdWords. I mean not just the AdWords campaign for APPLE, but all of my other clients' campaings, too.

Is there a way to prevent that?

I'd dearly appreciate any help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

I am assuming you are using a manager account, and not that all of your clients are in one single child account. Correct?

If so, it sounds like you linked your manager account to GA. You need to link just Apple's account to GA.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author erdem b
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi erdem b,

Sound to me like you are using one account for all your clients. That's a horrible way to organize your accounts. Poor performance of one client can affect performance of other clients.

Each of your clients should have their own AdWords and Analytics account that you manage through an MCC. There is no way to do what you are trying to do.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Allright I get it now, I'm now managing different clients from different accounts, which are linked to MCC.

Problem solved, thanks folks!