AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Tool Showing same result for different languages in the same country???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
I am working on a multilingual website. In Google Adwords keyword tool, the global searches of a keyword in two different languages are same. For Example the Global Searches for "Social Network Design" in USA in English language is 9,900 While its the same in Spanish, french and other languages(9,900). Can anyone please explain me whats the issue.?
2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pragyasharma
September 2015

Re: Google Adwords Tool Showing same result for different languages in the same country???

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hello Pragyasharma;

Global monthly searches  is a 12 month average based on all locations, devices and languages for the keyword,. 

Google does not provide a Global breakdown by languages.

Read More:

Understanding Keyword Tool columns

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: Google Adwords Tool Showing same result for different languages in the same country???

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Pragyasharma,

I am with Moshe on this...

It's an approximate number for different languages. You might/might not get the unique values for that. Onething more, Global searches would give you estimate for every country but if you need to understand the behavior of searches for particular country (like US), it's better to focus more on Local search Volume of that country.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hello Pragyasharma;

Global monthly searches  is a 12 month average based on all locations, devices and languages for the keyword,. 

Google does not provide a Global breakdown by languages.

Read More:

Understanding Keyword Tool columns

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Pragyasharma,

I am with Moshe on this...

It's an approximate number for different languages. You might/might not get the unique values for that. Onething more, Global searches would give you estimate for every country but if you need to understand the behavior of searches for particular country (like US), it's better to focus more on Local search Volume of that country.

Just a thought!

Pankaj