AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Fake Clicks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am advertising on Adwords since 2 years but never received a worst response, But now Google Adwords is giving a FAKE CLICK because there may be no traffic on Google who are really searching on Google Search Engine and Google  has to show the results to its Adwords Customers.

Whats My Research :

I have website and it ranks in top in all cities in Country through SEO, When I use Adwords I receive real customers, but since Jan 2017 - March 2017 I am receiving a fake clicks, through adwords.

Why i am blaming Adwords?

Because I thought it may be SPAM but its not a spam its a Google Technic to show clicks to adword customers.

HOW? READ BELOW

I registered new domain, new website, new content, never advertise anywhere never said to anybody, even the google also don't know my new website and it does not ranks anywhere in any search engine, But when I advertise the same domain on google I receive many clicks and no response.

WHT DOES IT MEANS?

Googl Adword is sending a Unwanted FAKE Traffic to proof that they are giving us the click and customers through GoogleAdwords.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Imtiaz K,

I am not sure whether or not I am following you okay. My understanding is that you received valuable clicks before this Jan when you created a new website sitting on a new domain etc and have had a bad advertising experience since. Please kindly be advised that accruing clicks that do not convert is typically associated with poor relevance between the ad copy and the website. In plain English: users clicking thru to your website may get disappointed by what they see because the contents on your LP / website do not meet their expectations. Hence you are advised to increase the relevance factor between ads and LPs.

Best,

Lakatos

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Imtiaz,

Please help me to understand your point, are you trying to say that you advertise your new website through google AdWords and received many clicks but no response/conversions? You had good responses last year (2016) from your old website but this past few months you received none,  you are pointing out that AdWords might spamming fake clicks because you got no responses this past few months?