AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords Conversions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Greetings, 

I own a website in which I track multiple conversions (sign ups, leads, sales etc).  Ive installed the code in specific pages of my website to track conversions. However, when I view my campaign's metrics I only see 1 column which counts all conversions.  How can I view which specific conversion was completed from a specific campaign? 

I really appreciate your help! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kyriakos C
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hi @Kyriakos C,

You can use the segment tab and select conversion category to get details about specific conversions.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kyriakos C
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

hi @Kyriakos C,

You can use the segment tab and select conversion category to get details about specific conversions.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Google Adwords Conversions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Another way to go about looking at this - besides +Archit's method - would be too link your AdWords to your Google analytics (GA), ensure that your GA has got the goals set up the same way and then you can do your analysis within GA. This often helps when your looking at non AdWords conversions that you might use in GA.