AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Adwords - Complaint about a false AD

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have filled in the feedback form for complaints about a false website showing in Google Adwords, which is cloning our website and preventing genuine customers from contacting us, as they have changed our contact number to a false non-working number.

I am very disappointed that we have not received any communication back from Google Adwords although we have made the complaint about the false cloned site and provided all of the details including URL's

Has anyone face a similar issue, or does anyone know how we can get Google to look at this issue as we are losing business on a daily basis whilst this false site is live in Google adwords.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Kindest Regards

Sarb.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Adwords - Complaint about a false AD

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

Once you've reported the problem, the submission will go into the queue and be evaluated in its turn. There is really not much else you can do. 

The process is slower at some times than others, but all complaints are investigated thoroughly.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Google Adwords - Complaint about a false AD

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Theresa,

many thanks for your last reply but it has now been almost been a month and still no reply from Google, i can understand that they are busy but surely i should be able to check with them that the complaint is in hand and is due to be looked at?

The cloned website still exists on Google Ads and i have not heard anything back at all, 

Please feel free to email me on sarbhaire@gmail.com, any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks in advance.

Kindest Regards

Sarb.