AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google Ads Bot

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello, using web server logs I noticed that Adsbot Google has increase request to server starting from april 2017 (maybe it's related with new QS reporting tool), than I saw that AdsBot time of time leave web site, without any reason. Yesterday I noticed that it didn't come to ws. 

How I can request from Google info why their AdsBot increase request from april, and have downtime sometimes?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
July

Google Ads Bot

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

You cannot. If you use AdWords, Google's Adbots will visit when they need to and for as long as needed. They are checking landing page quality and must be able to do so. You can use this information to make sure your robots.txt or meta info is properly set... but otherwise, there is nothing more for you to do.

Kind Regards,

James

Google Ads Bot

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Ok, but I sometimes see adsbot downtime and need any info to be sure that my servers ok, and didn't block it, I check robot txt and meta but all looks good, any info?

Google Ads Bot

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

No, there is no more info. 

Kind Regards,

James