AdWords
6.4K members online now
6.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I have been facing a this problem since last month, based on the daily data I amke reports for the client.

The cost and hence the budget is also calculated accordingly.But google is updating the cost after 2-3 days, hence my budget is going on toss. Initially there was not such a huge time lag. Is this problem with the Indian territory?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author abhishek d
September 2015

Re: Google AdWords

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Moshe is correct that most data is usually posted to an account within 24 hours. However, there will always be time lags of some sort.

This is more common with Display network advertising. Because Google has to wait for data to be fed back to AdWords from hundreds of thousands of outside websites, a lot of the Display network data is not available for at least 48 hours.

Even for search network advertising, if you're including the Search Partner websites, the AdWords system has to wait for data to come in from those sources before it can provide you with more-or-less "final" numbers.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

The price you pay is calculated in every auction.

Watch this video:

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi MosheTLV
My concerns are about the delayed updates of data

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Usually the system is fully updated after 24hrd except invalid clicks which are credited on a later date.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author abhishek d
September 2015

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Moshe is correct that most data is usually posted to an account within 24 hours. However, there will always be time lags of some sort.

This is more common with Display network advertising. Because Google has to wait for data to be fed back to AdWords from hundreds of thousands of outside websites, a lot of the Display network data is not available for at least 48 hours.

Even for search network advertising, if you're including the Search Partner websites, the AdWords system has to wait for data to come in from those sources before it can provide you with more-or-less "final" numbers.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*