AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords conversion tracking for multi account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Dear all,

I have one MCC that contains 9 accounts. Each account focus on one product. (Cause this is e-commerce site so it has so many products), now i want to use conversion tracking for this MCC, i have to register conversion tracking for each account. It means that i have 9 script to add on conversion page.

Anyone have good idea on my case.
Thank you for your help

Dong

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google AdWords conversion tracking for multi account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You track all of your conversions via Goals in 1 analytics account by linking your adwords account or can consolidate them all into 1 adwords account to use 1 conversion script.

Roy

ClickMaximus.com

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Dong,

I imagine there might be better solutions but one off the top of my head is to create a unique conversion ("Thank You") page for each product. So you will have the same design conversion page but with 9 different URLs and each one being assigned to a different product, you can then install one single conversion snippet on each of these pages.

I would recommend hanging on though in case someone has a better idea for you.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Scott

I understand your idea. But I still wonder about my case cause when people finish ordering one thing, then they will be redirected to the page: http://solo.vn/hoanthanh.html?cart_id=143313, where cart_id is dynamic parameter. By using dynamic parameters, this site does not need ("Thank you") page for each product.

Still need your supports,
Thank you !

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Dong, 

You say when they order something but do you mean adding it to the cart or finishing their payment?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Scott,

I mean after they finishing their payment.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

If that is the case then I suggest you include a "Thank You" page anyway for the purpose of conversion tracking whether you need it or not. It will help simplify the situation and most likely improve the user experience anyway as they are confirmed that their payment has been processed.