AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords and Google Analytics conversion tracking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my clients can't get their conversion tracking tagged correctly.  I see several separate instances in Display & Search Campaigns showing statistics that look like 1 click resulted in 430 Conversions amounting to $130,000+.  The owner of the business handles the coding for the website himself.  We've tried using the Google Implementation team several times, but they have yet to resolve the issue.

I'd like to find a freelancer who can help him get the tagging corrected, but I'm not sure "who" to look for.  What would be the title of someone who could handle this - a programmer, a developer?  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Megan W,

Website developer will be the perfect title.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Megan,

Please use the Badged Google Partners search system to locate professional agencies focused on Website development. You can pick from advertising or websites or both... and you can search anywhere in the world.

Kind Regards,

James