AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Google AdWords - Keyword Diagnosis

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

I am able to see Expected CTR, Ad Relevance and Landing Page Relevance in keyword diagnosis hover for each keyword. I would like to check this for all my keywords at once. I checked all the reports and didnt find any columns pertaining to these metrics. Is there any other way to see these metrics for all the keywords at once? 

Thanks,

Karim SK.

Search Engine Marketing

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: Google AdWords - Keyword Diagnosis

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Karim,

By selecting keywords and using the keyword diagnosis (Details Menu) - you can get a snapshot of whether or not there are any issues with a particular KW but I'm not sure about getting a specific breakdown of the individual elements of the hover information you're referring to.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Karim,
Great question, that I know of, unfortunately no, there is no way to bulk export your Keyword diagnosis. You can do a bulk export, either via the UI or AdWords Editor, of your Quality Score and Estimated First and Top of Page bids, but this does not contain your Expected CTR, Landing Page Relevance, etc.
You can, in bulk, do a Keyword Diagnosis, but you cannot see the stats you want without individually hovering over those bubbles.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453974?rd=1
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author karimulla S
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello vkore91,

Thanks for your detailed explanation. I just want to confirm that can we do this by using API?

Thanks,
Karim SK.
Search Engine Marketing
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author karimulla S
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Karim,
Yes, you should be able to access Quality Score and Estimated First Page Bids via the AdWords API. The link below should provide you with more details on the AdWords API - https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks vkore91. I will look into that.

Thanks,
Karim SK.
Search Engine Marketing