AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Goals imported form Analytics stopped recording within AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Two of the AdWords accounts I run use imported goals from Google Analtyics to measure conversions. I noticed that both of them stopped recording conversions in AdWords yesterday (8/14).

Analytics is still reporting goals being completed, they are just not being pulled over to AdWords. I was out of town and no changes that I can see were made to the account recently.

Has anyone else had this issue lately? Any ideas on how to fix?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Goals imported form Analytics stopped recording within AdWords

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey ericwortman,

I've actually noticed a delay (more so than normal) in the goals showing up in AdWords. I waited a day or two and they appeared, back to normal. I believe it usually takes 24 hours for goal completitions to show-up in AdWords once a goal completition occurs.

I would wait another day or two to see if it continues.

Thanks,

BI 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi ericwortman, 

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community!

There is generally a 48 hour delay from when a goal completion happens to when it will show in the AdWords Conversion Tracking interface, so if you're not seeing data in AdWords Conversion Tracking the day immediately after, this is still considered expected behavior. 

I hope this helps!

- Tiffany

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been importing my google analytics goals into my adwords account for the past 4 months without any problems besides the normal 48 hour delay, however, since the 11th of december, with no change on my part there have been no conversions tracked on my adwords account even tho I can see them in google analytics.

In google analytics I am connected to the correct account and in google adwords my conversions are connected as well.

Has anyone encountered such an issue?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tiffany,

We are having this issue and I am sure that it is not a data freshness issue.

We have seen the Google Analytics Goal we had imported to both of our linked Google AdWords accounts stop/slow in the past 7 days.

Is there any other possible explanation or issue that I should be looking for?

Thank in advance!