AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Gmail ads campaign reporting

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running a GDN campaign with gmail ads targeting a Customer email list only

-How can I know the details of the impressions, which mails received the impressions and which not

-I set a budget of 15 SAR, why does the campaign spend about 30 SAR 

-Does the gmail ad appear in the inbbox in the primary tab or in the promotions tab

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2017

Re: Gmail ads campaign reporting

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@MOHAMED S,

-How can I know the details of the impressions, which mails received the impressions and which not

No, as per the Google privacy, Google will not provide you the mail reports, which mail owner has seen your ads and clicked.

Overdelivery" is built into the AdWords system, and will be refunded if the "monthly budget" (30.4 x the daily budget) is overspent due to overdelivery - more here.

If there are cases where this is not evened out at the end of the month, and a credit is not automatically added to the account, then this would be a case to contact the support team with.

-Does the gmail ad appear in the inbox in the primary tab or in the promotions tab

It appears in Promotions and social tabs only, not in primary tab.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@MOHAMED S,

No, as per the Google privacy, Google will not provide you the mail reports, which mail owner has seen your ads and clicked.

Overdelivery" is built into the AdWords system, and will be refunded if the "monthly budget" (30.4 x the daily budget) is overspent due to overdelivery - more here.

If there are cases where this is not evened out at the end of the month, and a credit is not automatically added to the account, then this would be a case to contact the support team with.

-Does the gmail ad appear in the inbox in the primary tab or in the promotions tab

It appears in Promotions and social tabs only, not in primary tab.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your helpful reply

but it keeps spending although I set a daily budget of 15 SAR

till now it spent more than 30 SAR !