AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Global "Ads report" for all the accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I manage different AdWords accounts and I would like to have a unique global report for all the Ads included in each account.

Today I have to :

1- Select "Account A" 

2. Click on "Ads" tab

3. Download report (.xls)

4. Repeat the steps 1 to 3 for each account

5. Merge/Append the reports in one (manual process)

I would like streamline the process so I was wondering whether is possible to access to all the Ads in one shot.

Can you please help?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Global "Ads report" for all the accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Let me ping a programming expert on this, but IMHO, I don't think this could be done without the help of the API, or a third party tool.

@Jon_Gritton?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Salvatore G this could be done fairly easily with an MCC level Script.  What sort of stats do you want to pull from the Ads?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Jon, thanks for your reply. I am currently using the standard *Ads report *(tab "Ads") with the default dimensions (ad status, description final URL, ad , ad group, labels...) and metrics (clicks, impressions, CTR, CPC, Cost...) . I was not aware of Script usage, in AdWords. I am reading this article https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/features/mcc but unfortunately I am not familiar with script. Are you aware of a script to retrieve all the complete Ads report from all the account in one shot? Thanks in advance. Regards, Salvo

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Salvatore G give me a while and I'll put something together for you.  If you don't hear back in a couple of days, give me a nudge...

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits