AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Global Search Numbers in Descending Order

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I use the Keyword Tool for the simplest tasks.  I used to be able to arrange the Global Monthly Search results in descending order (highest to lowest) by simply  clicking on that heading. Clicking on that same heading again would arrange them from fewest searches to most searches. Now, nothing happens when I attempt to do this. How can I arrange the global search list in descending numerical order. No longer able to do it.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Global Search Numbers in Descending Order

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello ; welcome;

This bug has been reported to Google;

Is it the bug reported in the following discussion?

Google adwords keyword tool will not sort stats when researching for many keywords at a time

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Global Search Numbers in Descending Order

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Guys,

This is just to let you know that the Global searches sorting feature (tested with 800 KWs) works fine in both ways at my end. (IE9 - located in Europe)

Lakatos