AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Getting redirected to our URL in Editor with new final urls

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we cant simply click on our ads and get redirected to our URL in Editor now because of final urls... Please correct this ASAP Google! thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Getting redirected to our URL in Editor with new final urls

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Marc,

I am not getting your question exactly but here i am trying to share brief information about Final Urls.

From the 1st of July, all your destination URLs has been upgraded to new final URL and if you are not using any tracking or tagging, you don't really need to take any action.

I recommend reading entire discussion going on here in Adwords Community to get the best possible solution to your query: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/Do-you-need-to-upgrade-your-URLs-by-...

Re: Getting redirected to our URL in Editor with new final urls

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Marc,

Judging by your post here I am guessing that you either use third party redirects and are not able to go to the final URL that you are using for your ads or that you are facing a bug issue in your editor and when you click on the ad preview in the new Editor, the URL does not open up in your browser.

In the first case, you don't need to worry as you can check if the final URL is working or not in the Interface directly. I personally don't use third party redirects in my ads but I am sure this should work in the interface.

If it's the second case, then I would recommend that you reinstall your editor as I just tried clicking on my ad previews on the Editor and I was redirected to my Final URL in the browser. It could just be a bug that should be fixed in the coming versions.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"