AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Specific Info Out of AdWords Reports

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Let's say I want to get JUST "cost" data from one specific campaign for a whole series of dates ... like, 5 or 10 or 20 different date ranges. How do I do this? I have tried the Reports function and used filters in there, and see how I can select just the one campaign I want and "cost" and ONE date range. But I cannot figure out how to get just cost for multiple date ranges for one specific campaign in one report. There must be a way! Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeff M
March 2016

Re: Getting Specific Info Out of AdWords Reports

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This got solved with help from the Google Partners G+ community. I created a report in AdWords, filtered for just the one campaign I want, added "cost" and "day" and made it for a wider date range encompassing all the smaller date ranges I need. Downloaded as csv and then did what I needed to do with it in Excel. I love the help that is available here!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jeff M
March 2016

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This got solved with help from the Google Partners G+ community. I created a report in AdWords, filtered for just the one campaign I want, added "cost" and "day" and made it for a wider date range encompassing all the smaller date ranges I need. Downloaded as csv and then did what I needed to do with it in Excel. I love the help that is available here!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Thanks Jeff for sharing the solution.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’