AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Searched Term with Location in the Dimension Tab

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello!

I been trying with no luck yet to get information regarding searched terms and location. Is this possible?

Under Dimension I see the posibility of getting either Searched Terms or Geography, but I don't seem to find a way to combine both. This would be usefull for me in order to understand which country customers are searching for each term and immprove my campaign on a country to country basis.

Thanks a lot for any help I might get!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Getting Searched Term with Location in the Dimension Tab

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Yakito;

Hmmm...

The tool to track / find this information would be Google Insights for Search

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks Moshe, the thing with Google Trends data is that it is not my data. What I would need is to be able to understand where are my clicks originating in relationship with the clicked keyword.

I guess there is no way to combine both the "Searched Term" and the "Geography" reports then?

Thanks one more time for all your help

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

For this purpose use Analytics!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks thats a solution, although not the best for the scenarios when you dont have control of the landing page. I really think there should be a way of combining those 2 reports, but this is good for now.