AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Getting Clicks, But Few Keywords Listed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having a problem where I'm getting clicks and impressions, but I can't see which keywords are actually receiving the impressions or clicks.  For example, for the month of June, I'm showing 228 clicks and 45,267 impressions.  However, when I try to sort my result by clicks, I only see two keywords, and only one click each.  Similarly, when I sort by impressions, I'm seeing maybe 300 or so impressions total when I add up the impressions listed.

How do I see the actual results?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Re: Getting Clicks, But Few Keywords Listed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Daniel B

My best guess is that you are only viewing Search data and missing the stats from the Display Network. As a remedy, you are advised to select the campaign in question, click the upper Display Network tab and select the Display keywords sub-tab. See snip below my sig too.

Best,

Lakatos

Capture-sep10.PNG

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Re: Getting Clicks, But Few Keywords Listed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Daniel B

My best guess is that you are only viewing Search data and missing the stats from the Display Network. As a remedy, you are advised to select the campaign in question, click the upper Display Network tab and select the Display keywords sub-tab. See snip below my sig too.

Best,

Lakatos

Capture-sep10.PNG