AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Geographic Reports Not Specific Enough - Broken Up By Country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Whenever I try running any sort of geo report in AdWords, whether it's through the geographic or user locations in the "Dimensions" tab, or through the campaign's "Locations" section, I get the resutls grouped together by country, not by city or zip code.

What can I do to get more specific results?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Geographic Reports Not Specific Enough - Broken Up By Country

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This depends how accurate is Geo targeting in your country;
Check the following targeting options per country;
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoXclFw9v2cWdEtuZUJPY1dhR0RmQ2tvZkxPeVMxT1E#gid=0
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is for the United States. I have many accounts none of them have the problem except one.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hmm... Strange.... Works for me;
Follow the steps in this help article:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453994?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yeah, ran across that when trying to find a solution. But, unfortunately, it doesn't explain why it doesn't work. Thanks for the effort though.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Meir S
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, so apparently the more granular stuff was hidden in the "Columns" section (even though it isn't technically a column). I just had to add the City, Region, Etc 'columns' in order to see the data broken down.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Great! I just posted asking you upload a screenshot. - Please ignore.