AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Geo Targets Not Showing Up On Map

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Good Morning Advertiser Community!

I am in the process of creating a new campaign - and I have added 457 zip codes to my geo target list. That being said, quite a few of the zips I'm targeting in this campaign - aren't showing up on the map to let me know I'm targeting them - for instance, see the screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2018-04-16 at 11.06.27 AM.png

This isn't just happening within this campaign either - my other campaigns which are targeting over 300 zip codes as well is running into the same issue. I can see that the zips are added to the campaign - however, the map doesn't reflect those targets. Is this pretty typical when targeting locations in bulk? I can add the particular zips in question to a seperate campaign and then show up - but once I add them to a campaign with a bunch of other zips already added - they aren't appearing. 

Will my ads still run in the locations even though they're not being reflected on the map? I know there is a cap of 1,000 locations to target in bulk - but again, I'm only targeting 457 and am not close to that 1,000 number. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Conner H
6d

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@Conner H

Hello, even though you are not close to the official limit, you have exceeded the limit that will show on the map you are referencing.  I can't remember what that number is, but it's nothing to worry about. Just think of it as a technical glitch.

If it's in your target list, your ads will be served for appropriate queries in that area.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

That makes sense. Thanks @David Kyle!