AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

GDN - Clicks Unaccounted for

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have a GDN Interests: In-market audience campaign running at the moment but the In market audience and Keyword Clicks do not equal the Total Clicks for the campaign and placements see below for some Stats

In-Market Audiences and Keywords are the only targeting I have on this campaign and placements are set to Bid Only.

255 In Market Audience Clicks

21 Keyword Clicks

Total - 276

I have included removed and paused keywords in these figures

the date range for both totals was set to All Time

Total Campaign Clicks are 324

Where did the extra 48 Clicks come from? Am I missing something obvious?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: GDN - Clicks Unaccounted for

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Chris,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Are there any paused or deleted ad groups in the campaign? If so, are you considering them in this calculation? Please check and let us know, so we can troubleshoot further.

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,
Thanks for your response.

Yes they have been taken into consideration, when I was getting the stats I set the View options to "All Keywords" and "All Interests & Remarketing" rather than "All Eligible..."

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Thanks for the info, Chris!

Could you change the dates from beginning to one week before today, and check if the stats match. It could be possibly due to delay in reporting.

Please check and let us know.
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Last Week: 10 - 16 November 2014

Audience - 105
Keywords - 2
Total: Audience & Keywords - 107
Total: Campaign - 114

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hmm.... Interesting... Did you call CS to look into that?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nope, I have only posted here so far - I thought there was something I may have overlooked
I'll get in touch with customer support asap if I don't get an answer from the Community

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

Hi Chris,

I'd suggest contacting support, as this looks weird. May be there's something very obvious, but it requires access to account specifics to figure out the exact reason for this difference.  Please update this thread with support team's suggestion, for the benefit of larger forum. Support info here.

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,

I am just off the Phone with them - they are investigating it and will get back to me.
I will keep this updated.

Thanks,
Chris

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi folks,

Its was the Ad Serving Model and the Targeting Settings I had chosen.

The Unaccounted Clicks were coming from Placements (Sites).
It was showing on these sites as well as showing for In-Market Audience and Keywords.