AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

From where I can get all search queries

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Friends,

May be I m new to adwords, I want to know that from which option I can get  all search queries in my campaign  on which my ads were being shown for last week or month or any custom duration, because my ctr is 2.5(while my quality score is 7 or 8) somethings and there so I think I need to select more keywords as negative keywords. After reviewing all keywords I will have an idea that on which wrong keyword my ads were shown, because i use some keywords phrase match type, like "nail saloon" and when people search some branded nail salon in that area then my ads also shown on that like abc nail saloon. Mostly people ignore others and click on that specific brand that they search for it,  Then it will improve my campaign ctr also. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dinesh R
September 2015

Re: From where I can get all search queries

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If you closely check the link, you will find the text which is below.

'Keep in mind that you’ll only see search terms that were used by people at least 24 hours ago and have either received clicks in the past 30 days or were searched for by a significant number of people. Any search terms that did not meet this criteria will be summed up in the 'Other search terms' row.'

So search terms which hasn't receive any clicks and not used by a significant number of people will not appear in search term report.

Hope this helps,

Deepak

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dinesh,

Follow the instructions in the link below to find search queries.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I already know about it but It shows only queries that have minimum one click, I want to know about those on which I haven't a single click. I don't use exact match keywords but only phrase match types keyword. for example my keyword is "cell phone" someone wants only Samsung cell phone, then he never click my ads he/she just go for Samsung in url(brand name). So I want to know about such types of queries it is just an example. In another example :- I run ad for eye doctor then one keyword is eye care if some looking for glasses, in this case he/she can search for eye care glasses.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dinesh R
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
If you closely check the link, you will find the text which is below.

'Keep in mind that you’ll only see search terms that were used by people at least 24 hours ago and have either received clicks in the past 30 days or were searched for by a significant number of people. Any search terms that did not meet this criteria will be summed up in the 'Other search terms' row.'

So search terms which hasn't receive any clicks and not used by a significant number of people will not appear in search term report.

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Hi Dinesh,

In addition to what Deepak has mentioned here I wanted to add that if you look at your Search Query report you will see a lot of queries have impressions but no clicks. These are searches for which you did not incur any clicks and as deepak said if there are any searches that did not meet Google's criteria, they will not be a part of this report.

Hope this help.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"