AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Firebase Attribution Issue

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey There! I need some help with Firebase Conversion tracking For App Download please!

* Firebase Attribution for "first_open" is recording a lot conversions but it is not assigning conversion source correctly. 

* So far all conversions sources are counted as (direct).

* So right now I'm seeing no conversions when I know for sure I do have at least 18 adwords conversion because adwords can also track installs directly from Google Store.

What can I do to troubleshoot this problem? 

* my adwords campaign is on autotagging. So do i need to manually tag my campaigns?

* I am importing this goal to AdWords and this account is also linked to Adwords. I read a lot of sources but nothing really on this issue. 

A1.PNG

Thanks ahead of time!

A2.PNG

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

can anyone help? bump?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same exact issue. The only thing I see is that a campaign I have that is directing traffic to the site and from there to the store IS tracking correctly. It is the click-to-download campaign that is not attributing. Any clues? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are seeing the same behavior on iOS installs. There's definitely something wrong with Firebase attribution tracking. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same. all direct downloads. not sure how to set up a "network" either.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same.  Any luck on finding a solution?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Facing the same issue. Tried Google Play url creator as well but nothing getting tracked in Firebase analytics. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Having the same issue. Can anyone find the solution ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I faced something like this a while ago. We saw difference in # conversions between Firebase and AdWords (same conversion, imported to AdWords from Firebase). Difference was even when we looked at lifetime conversions, which should match.

After contacting support, they looked into it and found that there were some issues with connection of Firebase to AdWords (regarding # conversions) and planned it for the next update (which I believe should be out now)