AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Use AdWords conversion tracking and reporting to measure your results. Have a question about Google Analytics? Post it here, on the Google Analytics Community!
Guide Me
star_border

Finding you Google Adwords Conversion ID

J R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
J R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am using a module on my website that is asking for the following items (not the entire code, just the values of id's and labels:

adwords conversion

• adwords conversion id
  • adwords conversion label

dynamic remarketing

• dynamic remarketing conversion id
  • dynamic remarketing label
  • prefix id
  • suffix id

Where exactly do i find them in my adwords/ analytics account?

Re: Finding you Google Adwords Conversion ID

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey JR,

You can find these values in your Adwords account under Tools < Conversions < Select Conversion. This will expand your conversion tag or remarketing tag so you can view the whole code snippet. Just extract the values that are needed for your module.

I attached some screenshots.

Hope this helps!

Screen Shot 2017-04-19 at 10.12.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-19 at 10.20.39 AM.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Cameron R!

Could you tell more how to find Conversions ID and label?

I see nothing helpful on my Tools -> Conversion screen. And when I click at a campaigns name, there are only some its brief details.

I guess, you had to add one more screenshot (:

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey @Aivan F,

As long as it is a conversion code created in Adwords (not Analytics) then if you click on the conversion name within Tools < Conversions then it will display your code snippet within the next window. Confirm that your goal has the label "website" under the source column in your conversion windows.

Notice next to wedding bookings that "website" is labeled within the source column? That means this conversion code was created within Adwords. Analytics based goals utilize your Analytics snippets that should already be included on your web pages...which wouldn't include a separate conversion tracking code from Adwords....

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 4.17.41 PM.png

My conversion tag is located towards the bottom of the window after I clicked on the designated "wedding bookings" conversion name in the previous Tools < Conversions window.

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 4.18.27 PM.png

Does that help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for quick reply, Cameron!

I had to mention that I use universal apps campaign and I meed to measure installs through 3rd party service AppsFlyer which requires Conversion ID and Conversion Label. Is there a way to extract these values in such a case?

To describe more things, I've created new discussion.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can find it inside analytics , Adwords customer ID coulmn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google doesn't use this type of tracking anymore - how do I find my conversion ID and name now?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You IDs can be found in the Adwords conversion editor in the code snippet.adwordsids.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Finally! Yes. Simple enough. Thank you!